Sales Area Manager
Miami, FL | Direct Hire
1. Account Management
- Maintain and develop the current customers in a positive relationship and increase their level of sales,
- Manage and develop a specialized partner-distributor network to cover the totality of sales area
2. Business Development
- Prospect and find new customers for the existing products and increase the level of sales both with direct and indirect customers.
- Work closely with the European business teams in order to keep developing products, and help them to understand the US market needs.
- Ensure a good communication with the headquarter and implement a reporting to help and support this communication
- Support to hierarchical superior (Business Manager Industry) in technical and commercial assessment of the competitors to better understand market trends and clearly define future needs.
Attend tradeshow and fairs
3. Sales Planning
- Set the annual sales budget/plan
- Maintain and update customer’s digital files information.
- Populate SAP in all matters concerning sales under her/his responsibility
-At least 5 years or experience in a business development role in industrial sales.
-Traveling 50% of the time (domestic in the USA) and twice a year to Spain..
-Spanish is not required but a plus