Miami, FL | Direct Hire
CAREERXCHANGE®, Inc. places full-time, temporary, and temp to hire employees in all industries in the clerical, administrative, and professional areas. We service large Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium sized businesses in the South Florida market. We're looking for a recruiter who is tenacious, detail-oriented and ready to hit the ground running!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and Internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Is able to maintain open communication with clients and recruit based on specified needs
We offer a fantastic compensation package! **We have several openings in our Dade and Broward county offices.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a recruiter
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- IT recruiting experience is a plus
CAREERXCHANGE®, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About CAREERXCHANGE®, Inc.:
CAREERXCHANGE®, INC. has placed more than 30,000 individuals in more than 500 leading organizations for over 30 years. Discover the CAREERXCHANGE®, INC. difference.
At CXC®, we believe there is nothing more important to our clients, and our candidates, than finding the perfect match. That's why we take the time to ensure the right match of skills to needs, experience to requirements and personality to culture. We help talented, hardworking people put their skills to work, find meaningful employment and realize their career goals. That's why our clients and candidates keep coming back.
CAREERXCHANGE®, INC. Talent Acquisition Managers place people in the following areas:
- Call Center
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Finance Distribution and Logistics
- Health care
- Hospitality & Food Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Medical Administrative