Quotation & Ordering Support Analyst
Brickell, FL | Temp to Full Time
Great opportunity with one of the world's largest fully integrated telecommunication providers. They have presence in 44 countries, with full operations in 21 countries, commercial and operational offices with network infrastructure in China, the USA and 16 European countries, and Network Points of Presence in 5 more.
1. SIGMA/CRM/Salesforce.com: Internal Systems used to follow up the sales support process, new hiring should work daily with these systems and provide support to other areas.
2. Load New Offers and/or Orders in the systems: Load new offers to requests, including technical and commercial information.
3. Activation Follow up, Manage and control quote’s due dates and time frames with providers and activation dates.
4. SLA Credit Control: Based on performance reports from CORE, follow up and control of SLA credits from providers.
5. Load Prices into the System: Load technical and commercial information as well as prices of services provided by vendors.
a. Review and modify old projects.
b. Supervise the quality of the information loaded into the system
6. Coordination-Work coordinately with the peers in different countries.
- Very organized and detailed oriented.
- Computer system, experience on Data Base, Help Desk and reporting (required).
- Excellent working knowledge of data systems, data analysis, and data presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual Required, English and Spanish, both verbal and written (Portuguese will be a plus)
- Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) (required)