Production Art Coordinator
Coral Gables, FL
Our client, one of the largest medical centers in the country, is seeking a Production Art Coordinator for their team in the Coral Gables, FL area. Candidate will be posting on social media through platforms like Hootsuite aside from handling the copyright and posting of open marketing positions and their respective benefits.
The ideal candidate has experience using the Canva, the cloud based graphic design platform and Microsoft Office. This role will assist in creating social media, flyers, websites, job postings, postcards and emails. Candidate will also work in email marketing using a CRM as a part of their day to day duties.
*A portfolio of past work (posts, graphics, etc.) is required.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Degree in marketing, PR, communications is highly preferred but not required (equivalent experience is also accepted in lieu of a degree)
- Experience with Canva or Adobe Spark platforms
- Copywriting or headline writing experience is a plus
- Email marketing/design experience is a plus
- Hootsuite experience or other social media management platform experience is required