Brickell, FL | Temp to Full Time
Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of a Procurement Specialist for their Brickell office. This organization also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. The organization offers integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions.
The Procurement Support role will provide support to telecom services supply chain. The following are the main activities to be performed:
1. Purchase Orders Requests:
-Generate requests in ERP. Follow up approval process. Provide documental support to complete the process.
2. Cost Recognition:
-Process good receipts in ERP. Calculate available PO balances. Trigger supplemental POs when needed.
-Based on systems information prepare and update monthly costs reports.
-Review reports for anomalies and other inconsistencies.
-Generate ad-hoc reports.
4. SLA Credit Control:
-Based on performance reports from NOC, follow up and control SLA credits from providers.
-Reconcile vendor credits backlog.
5. Other activities:
-Work coordinately with peers and internal customers in different countries.
-Keep an organized filing system of contracts and service orders.
-Maintain Sharepoint sites.
-Assist in other general and administrative tasks
- Very organized and detailed oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual Required – Spanish and English, both verbal and written (Portuguese will be a plus)
- Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (required)
- Administrative and Accounting experience required.
- ERP (SAP) and Sharepoint experience desired