Miami, FL | Temp to Full Time
Looking for a Network Technician to provide a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC / Server hardware, software, and equipment to ensure optimal performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
· Working under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods.
· The ability to work with persons within a department, large work unit, and/or across several small work units
· Is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
· This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests.
· Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop or remote support level.
· System / Network Monitoring
· Employee Setup / Resets / Onboarding / Off boarding
· Inventory (IT Asset management) control
· Other duties as assigned
-At least 1-2 years of computer repair experience
-At least 1-2 years of experience working with computers first hand
-Preferred qualifications in one or more of the following: A+ Certified, Network+, Security+