Network Operation Center (NOC) Manager
Doral, FL | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for a NOC Manager. The ideal candidate is a leader with strong managerial skills and the ability to write processes and procedures.
Establishes process and procedures and manages the network operations team and the networking engineering team.
Documents and implements improvements in key processes, which may include collaborating cross-functionally with others to orchestrate the implementation of broad-impact solutions.
Provides regular reports and metrics to senior.
Work Experience or Related Experience:
· The ability to oversee and manage multi-faceted operations is required as normally obtained through seven years’ of related, progressively responsible experience
· Five years of experience directly managing others is required. Direct managerial experience of both contractors and internal personnel is key
· The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making, and organization skills is required. Incumbents must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
· Must have the ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
· Strong leadership skills are essential as is the ability to accomplish goals through others. A collaborative approach to management is essential
· Excellent leadership skills are essential as is the ability to accomplish goals through others
· The ability to present information and communicate to all levels and externally to vendors, clients and customers is essential
· Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field is a must.
· ITIL foundation or certification a must.