Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of a bilingual (English/Spanish) Incident Coordinator for their data center operations.
Some responsibilities include:
• First level help desk and operational support for managed service operations with a concentration on LAN/WAN network technology.
• Troubleshoot/isolate network issues and coordinate problem resolution.
• Exhibit the skills necessary to provide technical support.
• Coordinate, execute and evaluate logical and physical level issues to resolution including Cisco and Juniper troubleshooting.
• Work daily with customers providing phone and email support.
• Comply with all operational policies and procedures
• Operations liaison with all applicable internal parties and external third party providers
Interested? Apply directly now! Questions? Give us a call at (305) 595-3800 or email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
• Excellent client interaction and customer service skills.
• Must possess understanding of a T1, Protocols TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF,BGP, Routing, ATM, MPLS, Frame Relay, DS3 and Ethernet
• Knowledge of CISCO routers and Nortel equipment
• At least 6 months experience working with WAN
• Ability and flexibility to work on night, weekends, or holidays
• Technical problem solving with conformance to established or proposed policies and procedures.
• Great written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.