IT Security Compliance Analyst
Fort Lauderdale, FL | Direct Hire
An incredible team in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL area is seeking an IT Security Compliance Analyst whose communication, project management and analytics skills are top notch. This position is responsible for the coordination of all Information Technology security. Our ideal analyst will be able to plan, implement and enforce current and new security protocols or the organization, SOC audits, control definitions, QA Testing oversight and more.
- Have university degree or equivalent experience (concentration in IT security a plus)
- Be A+ certified, (CISA, CISM, CRISC or related certifications are a plus)
- Have minimum 3-4 years of experience in regulatory compliance, IT Risk Management and/or audit roles or technology governance
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a multi-tasker while still being detail-oriented and a self-starter