Miami (Kendall), FL | Temp to Full Time
Great opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant in the Kendall area. This position provides administrative support for the Human Resources department. Maintains the human resources database and all employee records and files. Produces various reports regarding employment activities and other information as required. Assists applicants, employee, contractors with questions and problems. Performs general support functions and assists department as required.
· Files and maintains human resources files and records such as I-9s, worker’s compensation, employment records, etc. in accordance with legal requirements, company and departmental policies and procedures.
· Assist applicants, visitors, callers, vendors and employees with a myriad of questions and problems in a courteous, professional and promptly manner. Informs new employees of human resources policies and programs as needed.
· Minimum High School Diploma required.
· 2 years experience in a general administrative function is required. Human Resources experience is highly preferred.
· Basic knowledge of human resources concepts, practices and procedures is required.
· Basic level skill set of Microsoft Office Suite with special emphasis on Excel in order to navigate and use excel spreadsheets.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with applicants, employees, contractors and visitors. Fluency in Spanish both written and verbal is preferred.
· Must maintain confidentiality of information at all times.