Fort Lauderdale, FL | Direct Hire
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support for the executive and the team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Maintain professional and personal calendar as well as contact list for the executive.
* Provide phone coverage for the executive and the department.
* Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
* Create and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
* Maintain the general department's email and calendar.
* Arrange and organize meetings and conferences for the department.
* Perform various analytical and research special projects; coordinating and completing special assignments and projects as required; and collaborating with various staff in the department in preparing reports and completing projects.
* Coordinate the processing of departmental invoices and processing expense reports for the executive.
* Provide back-up coverage to other executive assistants on an as needed basis.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years working as executive assistant supporting senior executives.
* A quick learner and worker who is quick in understanding and anticipating the needs of others.
* Must have the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
* Meeting and travel coordination experience is a must.
* Must be able to handle numerous projects at one time and prioritize them effectively.
* Must be highly organized.
* Must have superior experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
* Attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
* Ability to interact professionally with high-level executives on a regular basis.
* Ability to work 8:30 am - 6:00 pm and stay later when needed.