Doral, FL | Temp to Full Time
Great opportunity for a bilingual (English and Spanish) Dispatcher to provide exceptional customer service and timely and accurate information of the movement of freight and information.
- Provide customer service and network communication with clients, employees and service providers
- Route and process domestic truck and air shipments according to service requirements on both outbound and inbound shipments
- Accurate and timely data entry and event management
- Trace and track shipments and able to manage reports and service exceptions
- Ability to be in compliance at all times in accordance with government regulations
- Identify, suggest and improve operational efficiency and productivity
- 1 year minimum of experience in domestic transportation, time definite truck and air operations, including routing, rating, booking, tracking and tracing
- Must have freight forwarder background
- Effective interpersonal skills, including abilities to listen, comprehend and effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active and strong organizational skills.