Customer Service Representative
S. Miami, FL | Direct Hire
Company experiencing growth is looking for a Customer Service Representative:
· Responsible for working directly with customers, sales and production to ensure job is completed correctly. Including working on scheduling projects, estimating printing and direct mail packages, setting up press color OK's as needed and obtaining prepress proof approvals and imaging data signoffs on all projects
· Ensuring excellent relationships between production, vendors, sales and customers requiring strong organizational work habits, good judgment, excellent communication skills, and follow-through on time-sensitive activities.
· Create job tickets preferably with PACE experience for all product operations in electronic management system as well as work with purchasing to order raw materials; scheduling any outside services, work with department managers to schedule and track projects through the production process.
· Work with mailing department and/or shipping department to ensure projects are completed on time and shipped/routed as required, including working with sales to produce final invoices for all projects.
· Personally act as the representative on behalf of the customer in all activities. Including reviewing proofs with a customer and notifying the customer of alteration charges.
· Serves both Sales/Marketing Reps and Customers as primary contact and source of information on particular jobs.
· Services the customer by solving problems, gathering and transmitting information as needed and demanding the highest quality product.
· Minimum 2 years experience as Customer Service Representative
· Must be able to appropriately communicate and interact with customers and production team on a day to day basis
· Good judgment, an eye for quality, and knowledge of printing are necessary