Customer Service Representative
Fort Lauderdale, FL | Temporary/ Hourly
CAREERXCHANGE® is seeking a Customer Service Representative with postal service/printing background for an excellent opportunity in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL. area. If you are a dedicated, reliable, and personable individual who takes pride in the relationships they build - this job is for you.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Provide Estimates for Digital/Direct Mail orders
- Process and input customer orders and check inventory for availability
- Ensure that all estimates are signed and all payments are received prior to releasing orders
- Ensure customer permits have available funds to complete orders
- Follow up with departments on order status
- Update job status on Direct Mail Report
- Update customer on Order Status (follow up)
- Coordinate deliveries and/or pickups
- Place special orders with various vendors (envelopes, paper, labels, mailing lists, etc…)
- Take customer orders by phone, fax or email/Answer customer questions (billing & services)
- Make 10 proactive calls per day
- Up sell all services including: list services, printing, mail piece design, materials, mail processing, and data processing
- Document customer feedback as a workflow in SalesPad/Report customer issues to Management
- Attend daily production meetings/weekly customer service meetings
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Navigate in Windows environment, proficiency in software applications (Word, Excel, Acess, Outlook, etc…)
- Deadline oriented
- Organize work to maximize use of time.
- Prioritize work to complete tasks within assigned deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and grammatically correctly in writing and speaking.