Customer Service Representative
Doral, FL | Direct Hire
One of the world’s premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions has several challenging opportunities for Customer Service Representatives to work at their Doral office. Company specializes in the secure transportation and handling of valuable goods throughout the logistic value chain, from raw materials and components to finished products within the mining, banknote, precious metal, jewelry, security, art and pharmaceutical industries.
This position will assist customers with general information tracking shipments (international and domestic), and assist in ensuring appropriate clearance and routing of parcels, as needed. The selected candidate will process all inquiries and ensure that all data input work relating to transportation, clearance, import, export, and routing of parcels is accomplished and invoiced promptly, accurately and in accordance with proper procedures.
• Assist other members of the department, as needed, in order to ensure that arrangements are made for the proper transportation, clearance, import, export, and routing of parcels.
• Work closely with Sales, Sales Support and Finance to ensure that all Customer agreements and service charges are accurate and where necessary report and liaise with Operations group to ensure the same.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Service with a concentration in logistics & supply chain or related field.
• Minimum of 3 year of experience using MS Office and Windows applications
• Able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds when necessary
• Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
• Excellent detail orientation and follow-up skills
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Excellent customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills