Doral, FL | Temp to Full Time
Great opportunity for a Change Analyst who will provide continual support to internal and external customers with the highest level of quality and commitment, handling their requests end to end with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
· Set up and enter data into CMBDs such as Remedy, SolarWinds, Spectrum, SNOW or similar OSS following the appropriate processes.
· Provide both configuration management and data management support.
· Review project management documentation, reports, specifications, and drawings to ensure integrity of the documentation prior to release or change.
· Ensure that the CMDB contains all required Cis (Configuration Items) to manage incident and changes according to the agreed SLAs to meet both customer’s and company’s expectations.
· Control changes to established master files of contractually required technical data and ensures appropriate affectivity applied.
· Update and resolve service request ticket and notify appropriate departments of its completion.
· Log, file and track all necessary drawings, documents, lists and various other items to the SharePoint environment.
· Compile and summarize data to use in preparing special reports.
· Analyze operating data involving records, reports, transactions or other documents for accuracy and inconsistencies.
· Investigate questionable transactions and initiates corrections.
· Document processes and make recommendations for improvements
· Provide training to staff on the process to update the information on the different tools, as well as on the use of these tools to maximize its use.
· Ensure the correct operation of BMC Remedy with other tools that Support the Service Delivery including Solarwinds, CA Spectrum, IVR, SNOW, among others.
· Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development or relevant area
· A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required on BMC Remedy and Solarwinds
· Database experience (Access, MySQL, Sequel ) a plus
· Proficient with MS-Office tools, primarily PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
· Must be familiar with creating/manipulating ad hoc reports using MS Excel.
· Thorough understanding of the relationship of Configuration Management functions.
· Ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers.
· Ability to multi-task, work well independently, and in a team environment.
· Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Flexible schedule. Available to work outside business hours.