Business Development Associate
Miami, FL | Direct Hire
Join a dynamic Business Development Team with local territorial responsibility and virtual management support. If you are Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to learn new skills and systems, and eager to take action that will produce effective results, let’s talk.
Candidates will be introduced to a proven sales program, establishing a toolkit of resources and tactics aimed at successfully building a funnel of top prospective clients in respective markets. While residing in a physical marketplace, ongoing management, development and mentoring will occur at the virtual level. This program affords the opportunity to craft techniques and learn systems from the ground up. Skill evolution will encompass sales protocol, relational establishment and progression, accountability, and market growth proficiency. While daily ventures are carried out independently, the greater virtual team allows for continued growth and collaboration.
· Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with potential clients through market analysis, selling/negotiating, and cultivating connections
· Desire to build relationships with senior levels of management
· Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to take action and produce results, with a strong desire to learn
· Ability to multi-task with a "Can do" attitude and a love for challenges leading to unique and strategic solutions for customers
· Self-directed ability to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a high level of organization, while also contributing to a bigger team
· Work well in high pressure situations while sustaining accountability and market growth
· Competitive nature with self and others to drive metrics, and a strong desire to learn
· Effective completion of necessary research and administrative tasks
· Working well within a team environment.
· Facilitate making calls, going on appointments, creating proposals and closing deals
· Competitive salary + lucrative commission plan
· 401(k) with generous company match
· PTO/work-life balance
· Bachelor Degree preferred
· Adequate Computer skills to research, determine and dissect functional information
· Working after hours and attending networking functions as needed to grow the business.
· An entrepreneurial spirit presenting pitch to clients on an individual and group basis naturally and without hesitation
· Articulate in communication and perceptive listener
· A strong aptitude and ability to manage and circumvent objection
· Ability to learn and utilize staffing software specific to company as well as CRM or other technology tools.