Coral Gables, FL | Direct Hire
Great opportunity for an Area Manager to work for a global company in the luxury industry in the Coral Gables area. Responsibilities include:
· Work with Senior Manager Direct Markets Latin America to establish the annual budget by account with the necessary level of detail by month, product group and initiative to pursue sales goals for the year. Monitor sales on a monthly basis to ensure the annual plan is reached.
· Present our collections to existing clients and prospects that may expand our distribution network. Establish a calendar to track client purchase orders that will enable the review of orders, processing and invoicing as planned every month.
· Seek solutions to issues relating to visual merchandising, promotions, new openings, re-assortments, trainings, product deliveries, new collections, price changes and other areas.
· Intervenes in the creation of a Communication plan to outline investments that will enable the brand to reach its sales, brand-building and visibility targets.
· Gather information from the market and the clients to share with Marketing and Direct Markets Director to generate a Communication Plan that will include marketing programs that will help execute and subsequently measure from a quantitative and qualitative perspective.
· Knowledgeable of the products composing our range to present new collections, anticipate retirements and analyze and propose changes to assortments and familiarize with market competition. Active participation required in forecasting meetings to understand trends and anticipate market direction and consumer demand to guarantee product supply at the retail outlets.
· Visits the distribution network to ensure that the space allocated to the brand conforms to brand requirements and maximizes sales potential at every door.
· Works with sales associates to train them on visual merchandising guidelines and forecasts and monitors shipment of collateral material to be used at the points of sale.
· Bachelors degree
· 3-5 years Professional level experience
· English and Spanish fluency
· Extensive International Travel