Analyst I, DS Fraud & Loss Prevention
Medley, FL | Temp to Full Time
One of our clients is one of the major cellular providers in Florida. There is an immediate opening for an Analyst that will be analyzing and monitoring chargebacks, refunds, and credit card fraud. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a major corporation!
CAREERXCHANGE® is an EQUAL Opportunity Employer. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Using direct customer information tools to contact and interview customers to validate credit card orders and mitigate risk of fraud losses.
-Execute direct and timely communications with customers and internal departments to ensure prompt resolution of escalated issues.
- Identify suspicious orders/patterns and present findings and recommendations to prevent fraud.
- Analyze fraud chargeback patterns orders to identify common data and take preventative action.
- Run reports and assist in testing the accuracy of credit card flows.
Qualified candidates must:
- Posses a minimum of 1 year of analytical experience.
- Have excellent communication skills in English.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree is preferred.