CXC® is seeking an Analyst for a very established telecommunications company in the Medley, FL area. This role will work directly with various internal departments and retailers to create part numbers for all new products, along with modifying active part numbers for existing products in various environments and retailer systems.
Some responsibilities include:
- Configuring physical and systemic attributes for all products and product categories in all internal and external systems
- Initiating, managing, testing, and deploying system changes necessary to support new product categories
- POSA development, testing, and certification of products sold at all retailers
- Performing various functions as necessary to support business pertaining to product testing, market launches, etc.
Interested? Apply DIRECTLY now or give us a call today to schedule an interview (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Associate's degree, or equivalent combination of education and working experience. (Bachelor’s degree is preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in either supply chain management, business analysis, process and system improvement, or other technical fields
- Advanced MS-Excel required, including pivot tables, charting, extensive data preparation and analysis. (Oracle Financials experience is preferred)
- Understanding of technical procedures, encoding specifications, and manufacturing requirements
- Experience writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and volume
- Able to solve analytical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists